The Willow

The Willow
A cold shadow standing firm. A sad skeleton on the surface, but holding a promise of hope, deep within. Swaying in the icy wind, embracing the torment of the storm and season all to bring forth life and beauty. Unashamed of its own lack of color, praise, and admiration, it dutifully stands fast fulfilling its purpose. A quiet passionate promise.
- Shy Willow

Monday, September 19, 2016

Thank you!

Thank you for the time you've spent with me on this journey. Shy Willow has not had her own domain address... and is now pleased to be moving to one!!!

My new address is www.SensualWays.com   I will not be redirected this blog as I have decided to merge my two blogs together into one beautifully eclectic home on the net. 

I hope you will wander over and see what the new site has to offer.... it is under construction as we speak.. but up and running, thank you for all of the love and support as I spread my wings here and learned how to better express my own style.

I will be maintaining the Shy Willow twitter account and will be updating the social media so more of that goodness soon! As always feel free to contact me with requests and the like.

- Shy Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment